We have the land. We have the expertise.
We have the passion to create a localized grain supply chain.
Together, as members, let’s build the Northeast Grainshed.
The Northeast Grainshed is a grassroots organization connecting and building community within the grain supply chain of the northeast, which includes New York, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New Jersey.
Northeast Grainshed Member Benefits:
- Networking and educational resources for grain-related business
- Research results and grain variety trial results
- Consumer awareness and marketing materials
- Participation in building the local grain economy and community
Professional development for you and your staff about local grains
All Northeast Grainshed Members Receive:
- Table at Maker’s Marketplace during our Annual Symposium in February 2021; we expect attendance of 500
- Discounted rate to attend Northeast Grainshed events
- Access to Northeast Grainshed press releases for your company’s social media outreach
- Access to Northeast Grainshed and SqFt Local Grains logo on product labels
Access to SqFt calculator (widget for your website)
Video and audio clips from Northeast Grainshed Symposium
- Business and product profiles on Northeast Grainshed website
- Access to “Grains and Healthy Farms Fact Sheet”
- Subscription to Northeast Grainshed Quarterly Newsletter
- Listing on annual Northeast Grainshed Member Directory and Product Catalog
Explore the Northeast Grainshed membership types and find the best fit for you or your business.